Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kuru or Kurus may be:
- Kuru (kingdom), a powerful Indian kingdom during the Vedic period and later a republic during the Mahajanapada period
- Kuru (disease), a type of transmissible spongiform encephalopathy with the cannibalistic funeral practices of the Fore people.
- Kuru (archaeology), Indian ethnic group and their kingdom
- Kuru (mythology) is part of African mythology
- Kuru (Hinduism), imputed ancestral king
- Kuru, Finland, municipality
- Kuruş, Turkish currency
- Kuru, Turkish dried-bean dish kurufasulye
- Kuru school, in Kuru, Nigeria
- Kuru (band), British punk band during the late 1990s
- KURU (movie), an indy movie in development by The Enemy
- S/S Kuru, a Finnish lake steamer
- kuru, Finnish word for a type of canyon
- Interbreeding IX: Kuru, a various artists CD compilation
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kuru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.