|Died||21 February 2020(aged 63)|
|Alma mater||Nishtar Medical College|
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
|Occupation||Political theorist, activist, writer|
|Organization||The Struggle Pakistan|
|Pakistan's Other Story; The 1968-9 Revolution|
He was a physician by profession but ceased practicing medicine. He was the leader of the Pakistani Marxist organisation The Struggle, and editor of its newspaper. He also wrote regular articles for Daily Times and the Dunya.
References[change | change source]
- "Blacked out". 12 August 2012.
- "یہ سفر رائیگاں نہ جائے گا!".
- "In memory of Tanvir Gondal (Lal Khan) June 1956-February 2020". In Defenxe of Marxism. 21 February 2020. Retrieved 21 February 2020.
- Sampath Perera (30 June 2012). "New Pakistani prime minister appointed". World Socialist Web Site. International Committee of the Fourth International (ICFI). Retrieved 24 July 2012.
- "Leftist leader Dr Lal Khan passes away".