(5 coupés, 9 roadsters)
|Assembly||Italy: Sant'Agata Bolognese|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Sports car (S)|
|Engine||6.5 L L539 V12|
|Transmission||7-speed ISR automated manual|
|Wheelbase||2,700 mm (106.3 in)|
|Length||5,020 mm (197.6 in)|
|Width||2,075 mm (81.7 in)|
|Height||1,165 mm (45.9 in)|
|Curb weight||1,490 kg (3,285 lb) (Roadster; dry) 1,450 kg (3,197 lb) (Coupe; dry)|
History and production[change | change source]
Lamborghini built just five Venenos. One was used for factory testing, and another one was kept by Lamborghini. This meant that only three Venenos were sold, which made each one very expensive. Nine Veneno Roadsters were also built.
Engine and transmission[change | change source]
The Veneno’s engine is a more powerful version of the Aventador‘s V12. In the Veneno, the engine makes 750 PS (552 kW; 740 hp) and 690 N⋅m (509 lb⋅ft) of torque. The Veneno’s seven-speed automated-manual transmission also comes from the Aventador.
Performance[change | change source]
Veneno Roadster[change | change source]
The performance of the Veneno Roadster was the same as that of the standard Veneno. The roadster went on sale for €3,300,000. Nine Veneno Roadsters were built.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Meet The Designers - Lamborghini Veneno". YouTube. 8 September 2013. Retrieved 21 May 2020.
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster - Car and Driver
- Tisshaw, Mark (5 March 2013). "Geneva motor show: Lamborghini Veneno". Autocar. Retrieved 18 March 2013.
- Meiners, Jens (March 2013). "Lamborghini Veneno: Just Three of These Will Ever Exist". Car & Driver. Retrieved 18 November 2018.
- Lamborghini. "A unique triple-pack: the new Lamborghini Veneno". Press release. Archived from the original on 5 May 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20160505003509/http://www.lamborghini.com/en/company/news/details/1/1/1/a-unique-triple-pack-the-new-lamborghini-veneno/?cHash=3bcbb85cf6cab891e054a5ea8b856472. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- Read, Dan (4 March 2013). "This is the Lamborghini Veneno". Top Gear. Retrieved 18 November 2018.
- Kurczewski, Nick (21 October 2013). "$4.5 million Lamborghini Veneno Roadster costs more than a fleet of Ferraris". New York Daily News. Retrieved 18 November 2018.
- Turkus, Brandon (3 December 2013). "Lamborghini Veneno Roadster stands in for fighter jet aboard Italian carrier". autoblog. Retrieved 8 August 2014.
- Lamborghini (7 January 2014). "Meet The Lamborghini Veneno Roadster at the CES 2014 in Las Vegas". Press release. Archived from the original on 5 December 2014. https://web.archive.org/web/20141205075723/http://www.lamborghini.com/en/company/news/details/1/1/1/la-lamborghini-veneno-roadster-by-monster-debutta-al-ces/?cHash=e52e3f7999723ebcd8fb51666919b724. Retrieved 8 August 2014.
- Joseph, Noah (20 October 2013). "Lamborghini officially reveals new Veneno Roadster". autoblog. Retrieved 8 August 2014.