Cheung Fat-chung (張發宗)
12 September 1956
|Died||1 April 2003 (aged 46)|
|Cause of death||Suicide|
|Resting place||Cremated, location undisclosed|
|Education||Bachelor of Textile (dropped out)|
|Alma mater||University of Leeds (dropped out)|
|Also known as||Elder Brother (Chinese: 哥哥)|
- This is a Chinese name; the family name is Cheung.
Leslie Cheung Kwok-Wing (12 September 1956 – 1 April 2003) was a Hong Kong singer and actor. He is considered "one of the founder fathers of Cantopop" by "combining a hugely successful film and music career."
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "Leslie Cheung profile". Archived from the original on 18 November 2016. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- ↑ Lisa Oldham Stokes (2007). Historical Dictionary of Hong Kong Cinema. Scarecrow Press. p. xxvii. ISBN 978-0-8108-5520-5.
- ↑ "Sina Entertainment News" (in Chinese). Xinhua News Agency. 3 April 2008. Retrieved 28 March 2012.
- ↑ "Sina Entertainment News". Sina Corp. Retrieved 28 March 2012.
- ↑ Simon Broughton, Mark Ellingham, "World Music Volume 2: Latin and North America, Caribbean, India, Asia and Pacific", P54., BBC Radio, ISBN 1-85828-636-0
Other websites[change | change source]