List of Roman gods and goddesses
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of Roman Gods and Goddesses that are in Roman mythology.
- Diana - the Goddess of the Moon
- Fortuna - the Goddess of Luck
- Janus - the God of Gates and doors
- Jupiter - the King of the Gods and Goddesses, and God of Lightning and the Sky
- Laetitia - a minor Roman goddess of gaiety.
- Mercury - the God of Thieves, Commerce and Travelers. Also the Messenger of the Gods
- Neptune - the God of the Sea.
- Pluto - God of death, and the riches under the Earth
- Proserpina, his wife, goddess of the underworld
- Saturn, Titan of time and King of the Titans.
- Ops, is the Titaness of Motherhood, as well as the Titan Queen of Mount Orthys. Ops is the wife of the Titan King Saturn and mother of the Elder Olympian gods Vesta, Ceres, Juno, Pluto, Neptune, and Jupiter.
- Venus, Goddess of Love and Beauty
- Mars, Her husband- God of war
- Minerva, virgin goddess of Wisdom, Handicrafts, strategic warfare, and trade
- Bacchus, god of wine, parties/festivals, madness, and merriment
- Vesta, virgin goddess of home and hearth
- Terra, goddess of the Earth
- Victoria, goddess of victory
- Lupa, is the immortal Roman wolf goddess
Other Related Pages
- List of names of mythological gods, a comparison of names of Greek, Roman, Etruscan, and Norse gods and goddesses