List of colleges and universities in Vermont
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The state's largest school is its public university, the University of Vermont.
Institutions[change | change source]
References and notes[change | change source]
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. "The Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education". Retrieved 2007-09-21.
- National Center for Education Statistics. "Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System". Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- U.S. News & World Report. "America's Best Colleges 2008". Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- School types are based on the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.
- Community College of Vermont. "Facts at a Glance". Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- Landmark College. "The Landmark College Story". Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- The enrollment count for Marlboro College includes 188 students at Marlboro College Graduate Center, which is listed as a separate school in IPEDS.
- New England Culinary Institute. "History". Archived from the original on 2007-08-23. Retrieved 2007-09-21.
- School for International Training. "Virtual Campus Tour". Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- VCFA's only offered degree is the Master of Fine Arts, suggesting that its listing in the Carnegie Classification as an associate's college is a mistake.
- Vermont College of Fine Arts. "Vermont College of Fine Arts Progress Report January 2007—January 2008" (PDF). Retrieved 2008-06-16.
- Vermont Law School. "VLS Press Kit". Archived from the original on 2007-08-08. Retrieved 2007-09-05.