List of companies based in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Companies headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma
This list is very out of date and incomplete.
Largest Companies[change | change source]
- ONEOK - Fortune 500 (312)
- Williams Companies - Fortune 500 (367)
- Dollar-Thrifty Automotive Group - Fortune 1000 (958) - Purchased by Hertz and Jobs moved from Tulsa.
- QuikTrip - Fortune's Largest Private Companies (33)
- Vanguard Automotive Group:Alamo, National Purchased by Enterprise. Most jobs moved to St. Louis or eliminated. Small/Growing Shared Service Center remains.
- Red Man Pipe and Supply
Other companies[change | change source]
- Bama Pie
- BOK Financial Corporation, parent company of Bank of Oklahoma, Bank of Texas and 4 other bank subsidiaries
- Bluefin Payment Systems
- Casillas Petroleum
- Crane Carrier Corporation
- ENGlobal Corporation
- Explorer Pipeline
- Facet International
- FlightSafety International (Simulation Systems Division)
- Rubbean Construction Company
- GasTech Engineering Corporation
- Helmerich & Payne, Inc., oil and gas exploration, and real-estate holding company
- Hilti USA - Moved most of it's operation to Dallas.
- John Zink Co.
- Kenco Engineering
- Lowrance Electronics
- Lufthansa Technik Tulsa
- Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P.
- Manhattan Construction Company
- Matrix Services
- McElroy Manufacturing, Inc.
- Nordam Group
- Plymouth Pharmaceuticals
- Public Service Company of Oklahoma a subsidiary of American Electric Power
- Saint Francis Health System
- SmartMax Software
- Samson Investment Company, petroleum production and exploration company
- TD Williamson
- Unit Corp
- Webco Industries
- Xcel Energy
- Xeta Technologies
- ZFG Mortgage
- Leinbach Company