|Littlest Pet Shop|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of seasons||4|
|No. of episodes||104|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Hasbro Studios|
|Original network||Discovery Family|
|Original release||November 10, 2012 –|
June 4, 2016
Plot[change | change source]
After moving into Downtown City, Blythe Baxter gains the ability to talk to animals.
Characters[change | change source]
- Blythe Baxter, a teen girl who is interested in fashion.
- Zoe Trent, a purple dog who loves singing.
- Pepper Clark, a gray and white skunk whose passion is comedy.
- Vinnie Terrio, a dancing green gecko.
- Minka Mark, an energetic pink monkey who enjoys painting.
- Sunil Nevla, a shy blue mongoose magician.
- Russell Ferguson, an orange hedgehog who likes to maintain order.
- Penny Ling, a sensitive blue-violet panda.
- Mrs. Twombly, the owner of Littlest Pet Shop.
- Whittany and Brittany Biskit, spoiled twin sisters who dislike Blythe.
- Roger Baxter, Blythe's fun-loving dad.
Cast[change | change source]
- Ashleigh Ball
- Nicole Oliver
- Tabitha St. Germain
- Kyle Rideout
- Kira Tozer
- Peter New
- Sam Vincent
- Jocelyne Loewen
- Kathleen Barr
- Shannon Chan-Kent
- Michael Kopsa