|Alma mater||Rotterdam University|
|Known for||Cryptocurrency Trading|
Livaneli Yildiran is a Dutch entrepreneur and cryptocurrency trader based in Rotterdam, Netherlands. Yildiran is best known for starring in a mini documentary about New Money, produced by VICE and sponsored by ING.
Career[change | change source]
Livaneli made his first investments in cryptocurrencies at the age of 19. According to ViceMoney, he started trading in Ethereum in 2015. In 2016, Livaneli had invested into the crypto market with 100 euros and subsequently made a million by his cryptotrading. In addition to cryptocurrencies, Livaneli also invested in the stock markets. Notably he invested in a Canadian licensed cannabis company Aurora cannabis.
In 2017, he helped raise 1 million euros for a charity The Good Million, an Arnhem based charity project to support refugess in Greece.
References[change | change source]
- Ewijk, Willem van. "Cryptomiljonair Livaneli Yildiran investeert zijn Ethereumwinst in wietbedrijven" (in Dutch). Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Het leven van cryptomiljonair Livaneli Yildiran". Nieuw Financieel. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Vice money nieuw geld cryptomiljonair". Vice.com. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- Ewijk, Willem van. "We vroegen Livaneli of jij en ik ook cryptomiljonairs kunnen worden" (in Dutch). Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- "23-jarige Rotterdammer begint met €100 en is nu Multi-MILJONAIR | AXED". AXED (in Dutch). 27 September 2017. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Turks-Nederlandse Livaneli Yıldıran (23) in drie jaar miljonair geworden". Turks.nl. 30 September 2017. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "RTL Late Night - Rotterdamse cryptomiljonair". RTL XL. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Masterclass crypto-miljonair Livaneli - The Good Million". The Good Million (in Dutch). 28 November 2017. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- "Crypto miljonair Livaneli trekt volle zaal voor The Good Million". ArnhemseKoerier. Retrieved 2 August 2018.