|"Live It Up"|
|Single by Tulisa featuring Tyga|
|from the album The Female Boss|
|Released||9 September 2012|
|Tulisa singles chronology|
|Tyga singles chronology|
Live It Up is a song recorded by English singer and songwriter Tulisa, and features guest vocals from American rapper Tyga. The song was released as the second single from her debut studio album, The Female Boss (2012), and was released on 9 September 2012. The song's sound is very different to her debut single "Young" and is more hip hop and R&B oriented.
Background[change | change source]
The song was announced as Tulisa's second single on 24 July 2012. Tulisa told Capital FM: "This is now me going back to me and trying to define myself as an artist because I knew I wanted a number one hit as my first release. I got that with 'Young', so I went even more urban with this second single. I don't expect it to even possibly get top ten it's that urban, but you never know. The fanbase could pull through, the N-Dubletts could pull through, and it is a smash but it's an urban smash and I know that in the UK these days it is a lot tougher with urban music."
Track listing[change | change source]
- "Live It Up" (radio edit) – 3:36
- "Live It Up" (album mix) – 3:50
- "Live It Up" (explicit Mix) – 4:36
- "Live It Up" (Big League dancehall mix) – 4:17
Promotional CD single
- "Live It Up" (radio edit) (Featuring Tyga) – 3:36
- "Live It Up" (radio edit)
Charts[change | change source]
|UK Singles (OCC)||11|
Release history[change | change source]
|Ireland||9 September 2012||Digital download||All Around the World|
References[change | change source]
- "Tulisa debuts new single 'Live It Up' – listen". Digital Spy. 24 July 2012. Retrieved 16 August 2012.
- "Chart Track: Week 38, 2012". Irish Singles Chart.
- "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company.
- "Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company.
- "Live It Up (feat. Tyga) [Remixes] - EP". ITunes. Retrieved 16 August 2012.
- Live It Up (feat. Tyga) [Remixes] – EP, iTunes, retrieved 16 August 2012