- In biology, locomotion is the self-powered movement of limbs or other anatomical parts by which an individual moves itself from place to place.
- In engineering:
- Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is a 2004 computer game by Chris Sawyer.
- Locomotion is a 1981 arcade game by Konami.
- Locomotion (puzzle game) is a 1992 puzzle game by Andre Wuthrich published by Kingsoft. Music by Gunnar Gaubatz (info from Gamebase database)
- "The Loco-Motion" is a 1960s hit song, originally performed by Little Eva, and its accompanying dance.
- "Locomotion" is a museum in the town of Shildon, County Durham, England.
- "Locomotion" was a cable TV channel in Latin America.
- Locomotion is a young adult novel in poetic form by Jacqueline Woodson.
- Locomotion is a 9-piece horn band based in Connecticut (USA). Started in June 1987, the band plays clubs, weddings, fairs, fund raisers, and private functions of all types.
- Locomotion is a 6-piece soul band based in Wiltshire (UK). Started in 1993, this band also plays clubs, weddings, fairs, fund raisers, and private functions of all types.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.