Love In, Love Out
|Published||July 23, 2020|
|Media type||Print (paperback)|
Synopsis[change | change source]
Love In, Love Out is a book by Malie Coyne, a top Irish child psychologist, that serves as a parenting guide to comprehending and recognizing the varying types of anxiety that children undergo during their course of development. It also details how children could develop adaptive coping strategies to manage their anxiety. The book draws from key psychological concepts and prominent case studies.
References[change | change source]
- Jarvis, Petra; McLoughlin (2 December 2020). "Love in Love Out: A Compassionate Approach to Parenting Your Anxious Child: Book Review (Irish Journal of Psychological Medicine)". Cambridge University Press.
- Wayman, Sheila (20 July 2020). "How to show compassion and support for an anxious child". Irish Times.
- "How can we ease children's anxiety about coronavirus?". RTÉ Ireland. 24 July 2020.
- Brennan, Marjorie (11 August 2020). "How to soothe an anxious child". Irish Examiner.
- McGarrigle, Saoirse (9 April 2019). "Top child psychologist Dr Malie Coyne claims cash shouldn't stop kids getting into sport". Irish Mirror.