Lyndon Hermyle LaRouche, Jr. (born September 8, 1922) is an American political activist and founder of the LaRouche movement. He has written on economic, scientific, and political topics, as well as on history, philosophy, and psychoanalysis. He ran for President of the United States seven times under the Democratic Party ticket.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lyndon LaRouche.|
- Riggs, Carol (1996). Lyndon LaRouche: A Study in Political Extremism. George Mason University.
- Roberts, Paul (1995). An American Fuhrer: Lyndon Larouche and the Politics of Paranoia. St. Martin's Press. ISBN 0312021615\
- Rowell, Andrew (1996). Green Backlash: Global Subversion of the Environment Movement. Routledge. ISBN 0-415-12828-5
- Schiller Institute. "Meet Lyndon LaRouche", Retrieved February 10, 2011.
- The Nizkor Project. "Partners in Bigotry: The LaRouche Cult and the Nation of Islam", Retrieved February 10, 2011.