MacKenzie Scott Tuttle
April 7, 1970
|Education||Princeton University (B.A.)|
|Net worth||US$ 60.3 billion (November 2020)|
(m. 1993; div. 2019)
|Awards||American Book Award (2006)|
Personal life[change | change source]
MacKenzie was married to Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon and Blue Origin, from 1993 to 2019. Their divorce made her the third-richest woman in the world and one of the richest people overall by April 2019.
Wealth[change | change source]
In June 2020, it was revealed by Forbes magazine that she is the 22nd richest person in the world, largely thanks to her $38 billion divorce settlement.
In September 2020, she was named the world's richest woman with a net worth of over $60 billion.
References[change | change source]
- "#13 MacKenzie Scott". Forbes. Retrieved November 14, 2020.
- Trotter, J.K. (January 22, 2019). "What we know, and don't know, about Jeff Bezos' religious beliefs". Insider. Retrieved February 12, 2020.
...marriage of Jeffrey Preston Bezos and MacKenzie Scott Tuttle.
- Bromwich, Jonah Engel; Alter, Alexandra (2019-01-12). "Who Is MacKenzie Bezos?". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2020-05-31.
- Business, Jordan Valinsky, CNN. "Jeff Bezos tops Forbes list of billionaires, again". CNN. Retrieved 2020-06-03.
- Business, Jazmin Goodwin, CNN. "MacKenzie Scott has become the world's richest woman". CNN. Retrieved 2020-09-10.