Jump to navigation Jump to search
|57,221 (2016, est.)|
|Regions with significant populations|
|New York metropolitan area, Metro Detroit, Ohio, and other metros in the Northeastern and Upper Midwestern United States|
|American English, Macedonian|
|Related ethnic groups|
|Macedonians, Macedonian Canadians|
References[change | change source]
- Per Nikolay G. Altankov, PhD of History and Professor emeritus at the University of California in Santa Barbara the Macedonian-Bulgarian Society "Alexander the Great" from Columbus, Ohio which was founded in 1938 is no longer active. For more see: Nikolay G. Altankov, The Bulgarian-Americans, Ragusan Press, 1979; ISBN 0918660092, p. 143.
- "2016 American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates". Factfinder.census.gov. Archived from the original on 13 February 2020. Retrieved 18 September 2017.
- "Yearbook of Immigration Statistics: 2011 Supplemental Table 2". U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Retrieved 2013-03-23.
- "Macedonian Ohioans - Ohio History Central". Ohiohistorycentral.org. Retrieved 14 September 2014.
- "Macedonian Americans - History, Modern era, The first macedonians in america". Everyculture.com. Retrieved 14 September 2014.