Madden NFL 09
|Madden NFL 09|
|Platform(s)||Xbox, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Wii, Nintendo DS|
|Genre(s)||American football simulation|
Presentation[change | change source]
On the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS versions, play-by-play and color commentary is provided by Tom Hammond and Cris Collinsworth, respectively, replacing Al Michaels and John Madden. However, Michaels and Madden still appear on the Wii, PlayStation 2 and PSP versions. Madden still has a part in Madden 09 as the person describing instructions to the Madden IQ. Madden guides you on advice and other things to help you understand how to raise your Madden IQ. Madden also appears in Mii form in the Wii version of the game, suggesting plays to run in the game's "Madden's Pick" feature.
EA's relationship with ESPN also enables tie-ins with different ESPN shows.
References[change | change source]
- "Madden NFL 09 Page". GamePro. Archived from the original on 2008-08-15. http://web.archive.org/web/20080815013655/http://www.gamepro.com/microsoft/xbox360/games/reviews/206511.shtml. Retrieved 2008-08-14.
- "Features: Madden NFL 09". 2008-06-27. http://www.easports.com/madden09/fullsite/features.jsp?itemID=wii.
- "Features: Retro/Active". http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3134036.
- ESPN - Favre chosen for Madden 09 cover - Videogames
- EA Forums: Madden NFL 09 Gameplay FAQ