|Native name||Mahesh Athirala|
|Born||Sai Mahesh Athirala|
December 23, 1993
|Other names||Mahesh Athirala|
|Occupation||Video game designer|
|Known for||Bombarika,Cubots The Origins, Gravity Bridge|
|Home town||Andhra Pradesh, India|
Mahesh Athirala started working with Street Lamp Games in 2015 and shipped the award-winning game Cubots The Origins on PC won Indie game Game of the Year Runner-up in NASSCOM Game Development Conference, followed by BOMBARIKA.Bombarika, the 2018 iOS puzzle game , received what review aggregator Metacritic as #77 Best IOS games, including perfect scores from Appadvice,Metro Game Central and TouchArcade, and the title of Game of the Day(India) on IOS.Bombarika won Indie game of the year Runner-up in India game developer conference 2018.
Games Credited[change | change source]
- Bombarika(IOS & Android)
- Cubots The Origins(PC)
- Gravity Bridge
References[change | change source]
- "Mahesh Athirala -". Retrieved 2018-12-11.
- "CUBOTS The Origins -". Retrieved 2018-12-11.
- "Street Lamp Games -". Retrieved 2018-12-11.
- Author, AppAdvice Staff. "Use Everyday Objects to Get Rid of Bombs in Bombarika". AppAdvice. Retrieved 2018-12-11.
- GameCentral (2018-05-28). "Mobile game May 2018 round-up – the best new gaming apps on iOS and Android". Metro. Retrieved 2018-12-11.
- "'Bombarika' Review - A Truly Bombastic Puzzle Experience". TouchArcade. 2018-05-16. Retrieved 2018-12-11.
- Chapple, Craig; Editor, Senior. "Bombarika indie Game of the Year Runnerup at India GDC Awards 2018". pocketgamer.biz. Retrieved 2018-12-11.