Mahira Hafeez Khan
21 December 1984
|Alma mater||Foundation Public School|
(m. 2007; div. 2015)
Mahira Hafeez Khan (born 21 December 1984) is a Pakistani actress, known for her role in the drama serial Humsafar.
Early Life[change | change source]
Born in Karachi, in an Urdu-speaking family, Khan moved to California at the age of 17 for higher studies. She studied in the University of Southern California, before returning to Pakistan in 2008.
Career[change | change source]
Khan started her career as a VJ. Her first role was in the movie Bol in 2011.
Later, she went on to win more awards which include Best Actress Awards from Pakistan Media Awards for her role in Shehr-e-Zaat, and a Lux Style Award for Best TV Actress, two Hum Awards and a Hum Award nomination for Sadqay Tumhare.
References[change | change source]
- "Mahira Khan: 8 things to know about Shah Rukh Khan’s beautiful Raees actress from Pakistan"
- "Mahira Khan: 7 things to know about Humsafar’s pretty Khirad Hussain"
- "Mahira Khan — what you may not know about her"
- "12th LUX Style Awards: Pakistan entertainment industry's big night"
- "Media awards honour fashion, entertainment stars"
- "10 iconic Pakistani TV dramas you should binge-watch this weekend"
- "Mahira Khan: the unusual, shining star"
- "LSA 2016 winners: The complete list"
- "HUM TV Awards 2015: 'Sadqay Tumhare' a clear winner"
- "Mahira Khan declared sexiest Pakistani woman"
- "Raees star Mahira Khan reacts to ban on Pakistani artists"