Make America Great Again
The term was created in 1979 during a time in which the United States was suffering from a worsening economy at home marked by high unemployment and inflation. Usually when the term is used, people use it as a reflection to the Presidency of Ronald Reagan.
References[change | change source]
- Martosko, David (May 12, 2015).EXCLUSIVE: Trump trademarked slogan 'Make America Great Again' just DAYS after the 2012 election and says Ted Cruz has agreed not to use it again after Scott Walker booms it TWICE in speech. Daily Mail.
- "Ronald Reagan's Classic 1980 Campaign Poster Challenges Voters, "Let's Make America Great Again"". Iagreetosee.com. Retrieved August 25, 2015.
- "Trump: The Last Time America Was Great Was During the Reagan Administration [VIDEO]". Daily Caller.com. Retrieved August 25, 2015.
- "Presidential Politics, 20th Century Style: Reagan-Carter". MHHE.com. Retrieved August 25, 2015.
- "Donald Trump trademarked "Make America Great Again"". Business Insider.com. Retrieved August 25, 2015.