Jump to navigation Jump to search
Maki can mean:
- Maki Fumihiko, an architect and Pritzker Prize winner
- Maki Goto, a Japanese pop singer
- Maki Horikita, a Japanese actress
- Maki Ichinose, a fictional character in the anime and manga series BLEACH
- Maki Kagura, a video game character from the King of Fighters series
- Maki Seiichiro, a Japanese soccer player
- Makizushi, a variety of sushi
- Markie (real name 翁長麻紀 Maki Onaga), the lead singer of HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
- Ziro Maki, physicist
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.