Nelson Mandela was an anti-apartheid activist and democratically elected President of South Africa.
Mandela might also mean:
- Mandela (moth), a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family
- Elasmia mandela (E. mandela), a species of moth of the family Notodontidae, of the genus Elasmia
Nelson Mandela topics[change | change source]
- Mandela: The Authorised Biography, a 1999 book by Anthony Sampson
- Mandela (1996 movie), a documentary movie
- Mandela (1987 movie), an HBO television movie
- Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom, a 2013 biographical movie about Nelson Mandela
- Free Nelson Mandela, also known as Nelson Mandela, a 1984 protest song by The Specials / The Special AKA
- Morning, Mandela (2017 movie), a movie and storytelling of Nelson Mandela who wakes up as a leader of South Africa.
Locations[change | change source]
- Mandela, Rajasthan, a village in Sikar, Rajasthan, India
- Mandela, Lazio, a town in Italy
- Mandela, Massachusetts, a proposed town in Massachusetts, USA
People[change | change source]
- Relatives of Nelson Mandela:
- Winnie Madikizela-Mandela (1936—2018), anti-apartheid activist, politician and wife of Nelson Mandela
- Zenani Mandela-Dlamini, South African diplomat and politician, daughter of Nelson Mandela
- Mandela, African surname: (unrelated to Nelson Mandela)
- Ocansey Mandela, Burkina Faso football player
- Mandela Barnes, American community organizer, activist and politician
- Mandela Van Peebles, American actor
- Mandela Bellamy, American dancer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mandela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.