|Venue(s)||Imphal Polo Ground (in Imphal host cities)|
|Matches played||Polo (Sagol Kangjei)|
Manipur Polo International 2012 or 6th Manipur International Polo Tournament is a Polo Tournament that was held in Imphal, Manipur. It was in Mapal Kangjeibung (Imphal Polo Ground), the oldest polo ground in the world. India-B team (Manipur's team) won after defeating India-A team (the Indian Polo Association's team). The score of the last game was 15-5 goals. This was the sixth win in a row for the Manipur team in this tournament.
Participants[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- The Sangai Express (November 24, 2012). "Polo International kicks off". E-Pao.
- "Manipur to Host 6th Manipur Polo International Tournament". Times of India.
- "6th Manipur Polo International 2012: Manipur Horse Riding and Polo Association - Dates: 24 - 29 November 2012 -". E-Pao.
- Hueiyen News Service; Newmai News Network (November 24, 2012). "6th Manipur Polo International underway". E-Pao.
- Hueiyen News Service (November 29, 2012). "Manipur lifts Polo International trophy". E-Pao.