Manji or mangi may mean:
- Japanese name for the 卍 character (Chinese: wàn), see swastika
- Manji (era), a Japanese era name from 1658 to 1661
- type of raised bed similar to a cot in India or Pakistan
- In popular culture
- In The Legend of Zelda for the NES, level 3 from quest 1 is designed and named after the manji symbol.
- In the Tekken series of video games the Manji Party is led by the ninja Yoshimitsu.
- The Soul Calibur game series also features a Manji organization.
- One of the NPCs in the role-playing game MapleStory is named Manji.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.