Manuel De Sica
|Born||24 February 1949|
|Died||5 December 2014 (aged 65)|
|Parent(s)||Vittorio De Sica (dead)|
María Mercarder (dead)
|Relatives||Christian De Sica (brother)|
Ramón Mercarder (half-uncle, dead)
Manuel De Sica (24 February 1949 – 5 December 2014) was an Italian composer. He was born in Rome, Italy. In 1993, De Sica won the Nastro d'Argento for Best Score for Carlo Verdone's Al lupo, al lupo. In 1996 he won the David di Donatello for Best Score for Carlo Lizzani's Celluloide. In 2005 he was honored with the title of Commendatore of the Italian Republic.
References[change | change source]
- "Manuel De Sica: una vita in musica". Fondazione Toscanini. 17 May 2013. Archived from the original on 18 October 2013. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Enrico Lancia. I premi del cinema. Gremese Editore, 1998. ISBN 8877422211.
- "Roberto Benigni nominato Cavaliere della Repubblica". DGmag. 28 November 2005. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Morto d’infarto il musicista Manuel De Sica, fratello di Christian (in Italian)
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official website
- Manuel De Sica on IMDb
- Manuel De Sica at AllMusic
- Manuel De Sica discography at Discogs