From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Manx could mean many things related to the Isle of Man:
- The Manx language, also known as Manx or Manx Gaelic
- The Manx people, an ethnic group in the Isle of Man
- The Manx cat, a domestic cat breed
- The Manx Shearwater, a seabird
- The Manx Pound, the currency of the Isle of Man
- Manx cattle, Manx horse, Manx pig and Manx sheepdog, some extinct animals from the Isle of Man
- Manx Radio, the national radio station of the Isle of Man
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.