Jump to navigation Jump to search
The word Manx could mean many things related to the Isle of Man:
- The Manx language, also known as Manx or Manx Gaelic
- The Manx people, an ethnic group in the Isle of Man
- The Manx cat, a domestic cat breed
- The Manx Shearwater, a seabird
- The Manx Pound, the currency of the Isle of Man
- Manx cattle, Manx horse, Manx pig and Manx sheepdog, some extinct animals from the Isle of Man
- Manx Radio, the national radio station of the Isle of Man
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manx.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.