Jump to navigation Jump to search
Margarita may mean:
- The margarita, a cocktail made with tequila and triple sec
- Margarita Island, a Caribbean Island off the coast of Venezuela
- Infanta Margarita, a 1659 painting by Diego Velázquez of Margaret Theresa of Spain
- The Master and Margarita, a novel by Soviet author Mikhail Bulgakov
- Felis margarita, the scientific name for the Sand Cat
- The Greek word for "pearl"
- Pizza Margherita, a pizza made with tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil
Places[change | change source]
- 310 Margarita, a Main Belt asteroid
- Isla Margarita, an island in the Venezuelan state of Nueva Esparta
- Rancho Santa Margarita, California, a city in the United States
- Margarita, Panama, in the former Canal Zone
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Margarita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.