Mariia Grazhina Chaplin
Biography[change | change source]
Mariia Grazhina Chaplin was born on 30 November 1981, in Lviv, Ukraine. Mariia's father, Anatoly Chaplin, was a well-known Soviet scientist in the field of antenna theory and technology. Mother, Khrystyna Blazhkevych, is a professor of Lviv National Music Academy. Mariia’s grandfather Bohdan Blazhkevych (28 August 1912 – 10 October 1986) was a doctor of technical sciences, Honoured Scientist of the Ukrainian SSR. Her great-grandmother Blazhkevych Ivanna was a famous Ukrainian children's writer, public figure and educator.
Education[change | change source]
In 1987 — 1995 she studied at the Solomiya Krushelnytska Lviv Musical School. She later studied at the Faculty of Law of the Western Ukrainian College.
In 2006, she graduated from the Griboyedov Institute of International Law and Economics.
In 2007, she graduated from the Institute of Television by Ostankino Technical Center.
Career[change | change source]
Model business[change | change source]
In 2001, she won the Miss Western Ukraine contest.
In 2002, she got the title of Miss Ukraine 2002. Later, she produced competitions of different levels: "Miss Lviv" and "Miss Lviv TV" (2002-2015).
Journalism and production[change | change source]
After graduating from the Institute of Television in 2006, she began her career as a journalist and then as a host of television shows. Mariia worked on the following Russian channels:
- "Russia" ("Good Morning" program);
- "NTV" ("Glamor" program);
- "TVC" ("Vremechko").
In 2010, she started producing the state TV channel "Russia" (Moscow). During her work on TV, she recorded many interviews with media personalities, including: Elton John, Jennifer Lopez, Roberto Cavalli, Jose Carreras, Jessica Simpson, Marina Vlada and Roman Viktyuk.
Since 2015, she has been invited to host the Chik TV project in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
World Influencers and Bloggers Awards (WIBA)[change | change source]
In 2018, Mariia founded the World Influencers and Bloggers Awards. The main office of the award is in Monaco. Maria Grazhina Chaplin became the producer of the event. Two related organizations have worked with that: World Influencers and Bloggers Association and World Influencers and Bloggers Agency.
Personal life[change | change source]
Maria Grazhina Chaplin is married and lives in Monaco.
References[change | change source]
- Rabimov, Stephan. "World Bloggers Award Rolls Out The Red Carpet In Cannes". Forbes. Retrieved 2021-03-16.
- "Ashish Chanchlani, Bhuvan Bam and Gaurav Chaudhury bag wins at Cannes | Awards". Campaign India. Retrieved 2021-03-16.
- Rabimov, Stephan. "World Bloggers Awards Makes History In Cannes". Forbes. Retrieved 2021-03-16.
- "Maria Grazhina Chaplin about World Bloggers Award 2019: idea, plans, accounts to follow - L'Officiel". www.lofficiel.at. Retrieved 2021-03-16.
- Rabimov, Stephan. "Ain't No Stopping Us Now: The 2020 World Bloggers Awards". Forbes. Retrieved 2021-03-16.
- "Mariia Grazhina Chaplin: How Influencers Can Change The World For The Better - L'Officiel". www.lofficiel.at. Retrieved 2021-03-16.