Jump to navigation Jump to search
|62nd Governor of Kentucky|
|Assumed office |
December 8, 2015
|Preceded by||Steve Beshear|
|Succeeded by||Andy Beshear (elect)|
Matthew Griswold Bevin
January 9, 1967
Denver, Colorado, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Glenna Bevin (1996–present)|
|Education||Washington and Lee University (BA)|
Central Michigan University
|Branch/service||United States Army|
|Years of service||1989–1993|
|Unit||5th Infantry Division|
Career[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Glenn Kessler (July 26, 2013). "Slugfest in Kentucky: McConnell versus Bevin (Part 2)". The Washington Post.
- Harper, Jennifer (May 26, 2014). "Inside the Beltway: McConnell victory not so impressive". The Washington Times.
- Williams, Chris (November 5, 2015). "Bevin plans to make campaign promises a reality, except for one". WHAS. Retrieved January 10, 2016.
- Hillyard, Vaughn. "In stunning upset, Democrat Beshear is apparent winner in Kentucky gov race, a blow to Trump, NBC projects". NBC News. Retrieved November 5, 2019.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Matt Bevin at Wikimedia Commons
- Waycross Partners business website
- Matt Bevin for Governor
- Issue positions and quotes at On The Issues
- Campaign finance reports and data at the Federal Election Commission
- Appearances on C-SPAN programs
- Profile at Ballotpedia