|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: medium.|
Medium might mean:
- Medium, a size between small and large
- Medium (spirituality), a person who claims to communicate with the dead
- Interstellar medium, the matter between stars
- Optical gain medium
- Storage medium, a device for storing information
- Transmission medium, a solid, liquid, gas, or plasma that can transmit energy
- Growth medium, a solid or liquid material in which an organism can grow.
Entertainment[change | change source]
- Medium (TV series), a television series that starred Patricia Arquette
- The Medium, a 1946 opera by Gian Carlo Menotti
Related pages[change | change source]
- Media, the way information is sent or received
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.