Men in Black (movie)
In the story, a New York police officer, James Edwards, is persuaded to join a very secret organisation known as Men In Black. The name comes from the black clothes they wear. He is given the new name Agent J and works with Agent K. The organisation is intended to monitor the many alien beings that live on Earth - mainly in New York - disguised as normal humans.
One day, a flying saucer crashes into Earth. The 'Bug' that it contains is a powerful alien that takes the body of a human. It is searching for an energy source called "The Galaxy". Agents J and K must stop the bug before it can escape. This they manage to do. At the end of the film, Agent K decides that he doesn't want to do this work anymore, and is treated by Agent J so that he won't remember the work he used to do.
The movie made over $500 million worldwide in total.
Cast[change | change source]
- Tommy Lee Jones as Kevin Brown / Agent "K"
- Will Smith as James Edwards / Agent "J"
- Linda Fiorentino as Dr. Laurel Weaver / Agent "L"
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Edgar the Bug
- Rip Torn as Chief Zed
- Tony Shalhoub as Jack Jeebs
- Tim Blaney as Frank the Pug
- Mark Setrakian as a Rosenberg alien
- Brad Abrell as a worm guy
- Thom Fountain as a worm guy
- Carl J. Johnson as a worm guy
- Drew Massey as a worm guy
- Fred Newman as various other aliens
Additional voice artists are:Tress MacNeille,Tom Kenny, Greg Baldwin, Mithcell Whitfield, Kevin Michael Richardson, Fred Tatasciore, Jim Cummings, Phil LaMarr, Billy West, Tara Strong, Jennifer Hale, Grey Griffin, Jeff Bennett, Jess Harnell, Dee Bradley Baker, Kim Mai Guest, Chris Edgerly and Paul Michael Robinson.