Men in Black II
Men in Black II is an American science fiction action comedy movie. It is about aliens trying to take over the world and Agents J and K must stop that from happening before it is too late. Some of the stars include Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones, and Rip Torn. Michael Jackson appears in a cameo when he wants to become Agent M.
It is a sequel to Men in Black and is followed by Men in Black 3.
Cast[change | change source]
- Tommy Lee Jones as Agent K
- Will Smith as Agent J
- Rip Torn as Zed
- Lara Flynn Boyle as Serleena
- Rosario Dawson as Laura Vasquez
- Johnny Knoxville as Scrad and Charlie
- Tony Shalhoub as Jack Jeebs
- David Cross
- Patrick Warburton as Agent T
- Tim Blaney as Frank the Pug
- Peter Graves as himself
- Michael Jackson as himself
Production[change | change source]
The movie's ending was supposed to be set at the World Trade Center, but due to the September 11 attacks, it was reshot with the Statue of Liberty.
Reception[change | change source]
The movie was #1 at the box office against The Powerpuff Girls Movie but had mixed reviews. People didn't like how it was a rehash of the first movie.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "Men in Black II (2002)". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved September 1, 2009.
- ↑ "Men in Black II Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved September 1, 2009.
Other websites[change | change source]
- 2002 comedy movies
- 2000s action comedy movies
- 2002 science fiction movies
- 2000s sequel movies
- American action comedy movies
- American science fiction movies
- American sequel movies
- Comedy science fiction movies
- English-language movies
- Impact of the September 11 attacks
- Men in Black
- Movies about dogs
- Movies directed by Barry Sonnenfeld
- Movies composed by Danny Elfman
- Movies set in New York City