|Population||672 (2011 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Greater Shepparton|
Merrigum is a small town in the Goulburn Valley region of Victoria, Australia. The town is part of City of Greater Shepparton local government area. It is 197 kilometres (122 mi) north of the state capital, Melbourne. In 2011 there were 672 people living in the town.
Golfers play at the course of the Merrigum Golf Club.
References[change | change source]
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Merrigum (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Merrigum". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 7 February 2013.
- Reed, A.W. (1973). Place names of Australia. French's Forest, NSW: Reed Books Pty. Ltd. p. 150. ISBN 0730100510.
- Premier Postal History, Post Office List, retrieved 2008-04-11
- Golf Select, Merrigum, retrieved 2009-05-11