Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
|Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty|
|Developer(s)||Konami Computer Entertainment Japan|
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty is an action stealth video game created by Konami Computer Entertainment Japan and published by Konami for the PlayStation 2 in 2001. It is the 4th Metal Gear game produced and directed by Kojima and the second to Metal Gear Solid. Its release was followed by an extended edition, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance for PlayStation 2, Xbox and Windows.
The main two characters in the game are Solid Snake (Iroquois Pliskin, who people assume he died in Shadow Moses). The other main character is Raiden, whose code-name was Snake and was changed because the leader of terrorists who call themselves Sons Of Liberty was Solidus Snake.
Characters[change | change source]
- Solid Snake (David) the main character, voiced by David Hayter.
- Raiden (Jack), an orphan, voiced by Quinton Flynn.
- Otacon (Hal Emmerich) voiced by Christopher Randolph.
- Colonel Snake's ally, voiced by Paul Eiding.
- Rosemary Raiden's lover, voiced by Lara Cody.
- Mei Ling Snake's analyser, voiced by Kim Mai Guest.
- Peter Stillman a New York resident, voiced by Greg Eagles.
- Fatman a bomb expert, voiced by Barry Dennen.
- Olga Gurlukovich a female Russian soldier, voiced by Vanessa Marshell.
- Solidus Snake the leader ofDead Cell, voiced by John Cygan.
- Fortune (a.k.a. "Queen") one of the members for Dead Cell, voiced by Maula Gale.
- Vamp one of the members for Dead Cell.
- Emma Emmerich Otacon's sister, voiced by Jennifer Hale.
- Revolver Ocelot appears in Metal Gear Solid as a member of FOXHOUND and is secretly working as a spy for Solidus Snake, voiced by Patric Zimmerman.
- Liquid Snake Snake's brother, voiced by Cam Clarke.
- Surgei Gurlukovich Olga's father, voiced by Earl Boen.
- Scott Dolph voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson.
- Richard Ames voiced by Peter Renaday.
- President Johnson voiced by Paul Lukather.