Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
|Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty|
|Developer(s)||Konami Computer Entertainment Japan|
November 13, 2001
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty is an action stealth video game created by Konami Computer Entertainment Japan and published by Konami for the PlayStation 2 in 2001. It is the 4th Metal Gear game produced and directed by Kojima and the second to Metal Gear Solid. Its release was followed by an extended edition, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance for PlayStation 2, Xbox and Windows. Two main characters including Solid Snake (Iroquois Pliskin, who people assume he died in Shadow Moses) and Raiden, whose code-name was Snake and was changed, because the terrorist leader who called themselves Sons Of Liberty was Solidus Snake.
Characters[change | change source]
- Solid Snake (David) the main character, voiced by David Hayter.
- Raiden (Jack), an orphan, voiced by Quinton Flynn.
- Otacon (Hal Emmerich) voiced by Christopher Randolph.
- Colonel Snake's commander, voiced by Paul Eiding.
- Rosemary Raiden's lover, voiced by Lara Cody.
- Mei Ling Snake's analyzer, voiced by Kim Mai Guest.
- Peter Stillman a New York Bomb Squad expert, voiced by Greg Eagles.
- Fatman a bomb expert, voiced by Barry Dennen.
- Olga Gurlukovich a female Russian soldier, voiced by Vanessa Marshell.
- Solidus Snake the leader of Dead Cell, voiced by John Cygan.
- Fortune (a.k.a. "Queen") one of the members for Dead Cell, voiced by Maula Gale.
- Vamp one of the members for Dead Cell, voiced by Phil La Marr.
- Emma Emmerich Otacon's sister, voiced by Jennifer Hale.
- Revolver Ocelot appears in Metal Gear Solid as a member of FOXHOUND and is secretly working as a spy for Solidus Snake, voiced by Patric Zimmerman.
- Liquid Snake Snake's brother, voiced by Cam Clarke.
- Surgei Gurlukovich Olga's father, voiced by Earl Boen.
- Scott Dolph Commandant of the Marine Corps, voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson.
- Richard Ames a Secret Service agent, voiced by Peter Renaday.
- President Johnson voiced by Paul Lukather.