This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; (August 2010)
Miguel Magno (28 March 1951 – 17 August 2009) was a Brazilian actor, director and author. Was known for playing female roles. Magno came to the role of 11 different women characters in the play Quem tem medo de Itália Fausta (Who's Afraid of Itália Fausta?). The actor had consistent theatrical career as an actor, director and playwright. Was co-founder of the Teatro Orgânico Aldebarã, in the 70's. Participated in several soap operas and plays. Its most striking character in the television soap opera was on A Lua me Disse, of Rede Globo, where he lived the crossed-dresser Dona Roma. In 2009 Miguel Magno was invited by Miguel Falabella character to another woman: Dr. Perci of Toma Lá, Dá Cá. The actor died on 17 August 2009, as a result of a cancer at the age of 58. Was hospitalized since July in the Hospital Paulistano.
Theater[change | change source]
- 1975 - A Cidade dos Artesãos, by Tatiana Belinky.
- 1978 - Do Outro Lado do Espelho, adaptation of Magno in partnership with Ricardo Almeida in Alice in Wonderland of Lewis Carroll
- 1979 - Souzalândia, by Antônio Francisco and Roberto Lage
- 1979 - Quem Tem Medo de Itália Fausta?, of his own in partnership with actor Ricardo Almeida. Under the direction of Roberto Lage and Celso Frateschi. The spetacle had plenty of pumping assemblies and since then, including the well known Cia. Baiana de Patifaria, which took the name of A Bofetada.
- 1992 - Porca Miséria, by Jandira Martini and Marcos Caruso, under the direction of. In the cast: Jandira Martini, Marcos Caruso, Myriam Muniz, Renato Consorte and Regina Galdino.
- 1995 - Cinco X Comédia
- 2004 - O Que Leva Bofetadas
Television[change | change source]
- 2009 - Toma Lá, Dá Cá .... Dra. Perci
- 2008 - Queridos Amigos .... Dorival
- 2007 - A Diarista .... Amintas Possolo / Marcelinho
- 2005 - A Lua Me Disse .... Dona Roma
- 2004 - A Diarista .... Amintas Possolo / Marcelinho
- 2003 - Os Normais .... dentist
- 2002 - Sabor da Paixão .... Aloisio
- 2001 - O Direito de Nascer .... commander
- 2001 - Estrela-Guia .... Romeu
- 1996 - Dona Anja .... Neco
- 1991 - Felicidade .... Lucas
- 1990 - A História de Ana Raio e Zé Trovão .... Billy
- 1989 - Top Model .... Marvin Gaye
- 1987 - Helena .... Rodolfo
Movies[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Actor Miguel Magno of Toma Lá, Dá Cá, dies in São Paulo at the age 58
- ↑ Miguel Magno is co-founder of Teatro Orgânico Aldebarã
- ↑ "Toma Lá, Dá Cá". Archived from the original on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2009-11-15.
- ↑ Actor Miguel Magno dies in São Paulo
Other websites[change | change source]
- Miguel Magno on IMDb