Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vayntrub at C2E2 in 2015
Milana Aleksandrovna Vayntrub
March 8, 1987
|Nationality||United States of America, formerly Soviet/Uzbek|
|Alma mater||UCSD (BA)|
|Occupation||actress, comedian, activist|
|Known for||Playing saleswoman Lily Adams in a series of AT&T television commercials|
|Home town||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
Milana Aleksandrovna Vayntrub (//; Uzbek Cyrillic: Милана Александровна Вайнтруб; born March 8, 1987) is an Uzbekistan-born American actress and comedian. She plays the character Lily Adams in a series of AT&T television commercials.
References[change | change source]
- Vayntrub, Milana (March 8, 2013). "I feel like the luckiest girl with the funniest fans!". Twitter. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- Vayntrub, Milana (March 8, 2014). "My mom and my hamburger birthday cake". Twitter. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- Kurp, Josh (April 4, 2014). "Meet The Actress Who Plays 'Lily'", Your AT&T Commercial Crush". UPROXX. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- Brown, Tracy. "'Marvel's New Warriors' casts Milana Vayntrub as Squirrel Girl". latimes.com. Retrieved 2018-10-20.
- "Marvel's 'New Warriors' Sets Its Cast — Including Squirrel Girl (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2018-10-20.