Miyazaki is on the east coast of Kyushu.
History[change | change source]
Miyazaki is the traditional location of the first Imperial capital.
References[change | change source]
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2002). "Miyazaki prefecture" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 651.
- Jacobs, A.J. "Japan's Evolving Nested Municipal Hierarchy: The Race for Local Power in the 2000s," Urban Studies Research, Vol. 2011 (2011), p. 8 [PDF 8 of 14]; retrieved 2012-12-5.
- Travelogue of Hakko Ichiu (in Japanese) at
Other websitess[change | change source]
Media related to Miyazaki, Miyazaki at Wikimedia Commons
- http://www.city.miyazaki.miyazaki.jp/gyousei/html/univ/en/index.html Archived 2014-10-15 at the Wayback Machine; (in Japanese)
- Miyazaki Special Attack Base Monument, 1983 Archived 2012-02-24 at the Wayback Machine