Movement for Rights and Freedoms
The Movement for Rights and Freedoms (MRF) (Bulgarian: Движение за права и свободи (ДПС); Turkish: Hak ve Özgürlükler Hareketi (HÖH)), is a political party in Bulgaria. Their ideologies are centrism and liberalism. The MRF is a member of the Liberal International and the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe. The MRF represents Turks in Bulgaria.
Leaders of the MRF[change | change source]
- Ahmed Dogan (4 January 1990–19 January 2013)
- Lyutvi Mestan (19 January 2013–December 2015)
- Mustafa Karadayı (24 April 2016 - present)
References[change | change source]
- "Mestan Succeeds Dogan as Bulgarian Ethnic Turkish Party Leader after Assassination Attempt". Novinite. 2013-01-19. http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=147022. Retrieved 2013-01-20.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Party official website (Bulgarian)