Mr. Checkout Distributors
|Privately held company|
|Joel Goldstein (President)|
Mr. Checkout Distributors is an American corporation that provides distribution services for retail products. According to Entrepreneur.com, Mr. Checkout has been behind the retail launch of several products featured on ABC's Shark Tank. The company was awarded the Top Distributor Award three times by Independent Distributors Association of America.
Foundation[change | change source]
In 2013, Florida based entrepreneur Joel Goldstein purchased Mr. Checkout Distributors which was founded by Bob Goldstein, Joel's father. The company started their services by a group of distributors which is also known as direct-store-delivery (DSD). Mr. Checkout became one of the largest national group of independent distributors in the U.S. with 50,000 independent retail owners and 1,000 distributors.
Mr. Checkout Distributors were the first company to introduce 5 Hour Energy Drink into retail stores.
Awards[change | change source]
- Top Distributor Award
References[change | change source]
- "BBB Business Profile | Mr. Checkout Distributors, Inc. | Reviews and Complaints". Better Business Bureau. Retrieved 9 February 2018.
- "Joel Goldstein Takes Family Business from Kitchen Table to the Boardroom". Mogul. Retrieved 2016-12-20.
- Ailin Le Bellot (16 April 2015). "Why this businessman believes in staying curious and managing expectations". Biz journals. Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- Nwazor, Toby (7 November 2016). "3 Business Lessons Learned Watching Shark Tank". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "Top Distributor Award". Independent Distributors Association of America. 13 January 2016. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
- "Totally Hemp Crazy Inc. (THCZ) Signs Agreement With Mr. Checkout for Distribution of Rocky Mountain High Beverage Drinks". Yahoo Finance. 27 January 2015. Retrieved 12 April 2015.
- "Mr. Checkout Builds Endurance". CSP Daily News. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- "Mr. Checkout Distributors | Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- "Mr. Checkout Reviews: The Key to Distribution Success". HR.COM Limited. Retrieved 9 February 2018.
- Rodriguez, Ariana (21 March 2015). "Mr. Checkout Distributors Brings Tenga' s Pocket to U.S. Stores". XBiz. Retrieved 12 April 2015.
- "Mr. Checkout Distributors to distribute for Bemax". Technicaltextile.net. Retrieved 9 February 2018.
- "Bemax Inc. Engages Mr. Checkout Distributors". EuroInvestor. Retrieved 9 February 2018.
- Kanaval, Steve. "CoroWare Inc (OTCMKTS:COWI) Launches Mixed Reality Quick Start Program | Journal Transcript". Journaltranscript.com. Retrieved 21 February 2018.