Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani
19 April 1957
Aden, Colony of Aden
|Alma mater||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai|
Institute of Chemical Technology (B.E.)
Stanford University (drop-out)
|Occupation||Chairman and MD, Reliance Industries|
Nita Ambani (m. 1985)
|Relatives||Anil Ambani (brother) |
Tina Ambani (sister-in-law)
Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani (born 19 April 1957) is an Indian billionaire businessman. He is the chairman, managing director, and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL), a Fortune Global 500 company and India's most valuable company by market value. He is currently the second richest man in Asia.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Nolan, Jeannette. "Mukesh Ambani". Encyclopædia Britannica. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- ↑ "The Rediff Business Interview/ Mukesh Ambani". Rediff.com. 17 June 1998. Retrieved 22 August 2013.
- ↑ Naazneen Karmali (6 April 2016). "Meet Nita Ambani, The First Lady of Indian Business". Forbes.
- ↑ "Mukesh Ambani :: RIL :: Reliance Group of Industries". RIL.com. Archived from the original on 16 April 2015. Retrieved 22 August 2013.8250964307
- ↑ Kurup, Rajesh. "Mukesh Ambani back on top as Asia's richest man". @businessline. Retrieved 2020-06-10.