Ambani in 2010
Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani
19 April 1957
|Alma mater||Institute of Chemical Technology (BE)|
|Occupation||Chairman and MD, Reliance Industries|
|Net worth||US$58.8 billion (June 2020)|
Nita Ambani (m. 1985)
|Children||3 (Tina Ambani, Anant Ambani, Akash Ambani)|
|Relatives||Anil Ambani (brother)|
Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani (born 19 April 1957) is an Indian billionaire businessman. He is the chairman, managing director, and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL), a Fortune Global 500 company and India's most valuable company by market value. He is currently the richest man in Asia.
References[change | change source]
- Nolan, Jeannette. "Mukesh Ambani". Retrieved 6 October 2013. Unknown parameter
|encyclopedia=ignored (help)CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "The Rediff Business Interview/ Mukesh Ambani". Rediff.com. 17 June 1998. Retrieved 22 August 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Mukesh Ambani". Forbes. Retrieved 23 April 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Naazneen Karmali (April 6, 2016). "Meet Nita Ambani, The First Lady Of Indian Business". Forbes.
- "Mukesh Ambani :: RIL :: Reliance Group of Industries". RIL.com. Archived from the original on 16 April 2015. Retrieved 22 August 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)8250964307
- Kurup, Rajesh. "Mukesh Ambani back on top as Asia's richest man". @businessline. Retrieved 2020-06-10.