|Died||August 11, 1999 (aged 80)|
|Citizenship||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Alma mater||University of Zagreb|
|Known for||First academically educated Bosniaks woman Master of Pharmacy|
- the first academically educated Bosniak woman with the degree of Master of Pharmacy
- among the first Bosnian-Herzegovinian pharmacists certified for the preparation of galenic preparations, and
- the first Bosniak woman with active participation in international scientific and expert conferences in the field of pharmacy.
Munevera Zulfikarpašić finished elementary and high schools in Sarajevo and graduated from the Faculty of Pharmacy at University of Zagreb, 1942. The Pharmacy Exam passed in 1948, when she was promoted to "Pharmacy Health at the Level of master of pharmacy".
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Munir Gavrankapetanović (2009). U plamenu kušnje. Brčko: Patriotski studio „Vatan“.
- Zejneba – Zejna Hasić (2007). "Mr. ph. Munevera Gavrankapetanović-Zulfikarpašić (1918-1999)". Apotekar, Sarajevo. 7 (28): 57.