Nagaland State Lottery is a government-run lottery that is held every day in Nagaland, India. The lottery is conducted by the Directorate of Nagaland State Lotteries, which is under the supervision of the Finance Department of the Government of Nagaland. The lottery is open to all residents of Nagaland, as well as citizens of India who are physically present in Nagaland at the time of purchase.
There are three different draws held each day for Dear Lottery, at 1:00 PM, 6:00 PM, and 8:00 PM. The prizes for each draw vary, but the top prize for the 8:00 PM draw is always ₹1 crore. Tickets for the Nagaland State Lottery can be purchased at any authorized lottery retailer in Nagaland.
The results of each draw are announced shortly after the draw is held. The results can be found on the website of the Directorate of Nagaland State Lotteries, or on any number of lottery websites like Lottery Sambad. Three more lottery schemes  are run by Nagaland State Lotteries Department those are Labh Laxmi Lottery Dear Laxmi Lottery Dear 100 Lottery
Nagaland Lottery Rules and Regulations
- A participant must be at least 18 years old.
- The participation of a minor person is strictly prohibited.
- The authority ensures fair and just announcement of the results
- The winner can claim their prize money by filling out a form and submitting it with the ticket
- The winner must claim their reward within 60 days of the announcement of the results
How To Claim Prize Money of Nagaland State Lottery Sambad
- Check the result and then verify your selected numbers with the winning numbers published on our website or in the newspaper.
- After confirming the winning numbers, you must fill out the form with your name, address, and bank details.
- Submit the form and your ticket to the authorized dealer or the Nagaland state lotteries department.
- The Nagaland Dear Lottery department will transfer your reward money to your mentioned bank details after verifying it.
- The period to claim your reward is 60 days. Late claiming may lose your chance of receiving the prize money. For more details, check the rules and regulation section below.