Jump to navigation Jump to search
Namur has these meanings:
- Namur (city), a city in Belgium, capital of Wallonia
- Namur (province) in Belgium
- The title Marquis of Namur, where Namur refers to the province
- Namur, Wisconsin, United States, city founded by Walloon immigrants
- Namur (Montreal Metro) Montreal Metro station in Montreal, Canada
- Namur island, in the Marshall Islands, now Roi-Namur
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.