Namur has these meanings:
- Namur (city), a city in Belgium, capital of Wallonia
- Namur (province) in Belgium
- The title Marquis of Namur, where Namur refers to the province
- Namur, Wisconsin, United States, city founded by Walloon immigrants
- Namur (Montreal Metro) Montreal Metro station in Montreal, Canada
- Namur island, in the Marshall Islands, now Roi-Namur
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Namur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.