Nandan Kumar Jha
Nandan Kumar Jha
|Known for||Journalist & Strategist|
|Winner of National Bravery Award and Jeevan Raksha Padak awards|
Nandan Kumar Jha is an Indian entrepreneur and Chief operating officer of News World India. Mr Jha was awarded by National Bravery Award and Jeevan Raksha Padak awards for his courage and promptitude in saving life under circumstances. He was associated to Sahara India till 11 years.
Early life and career[change | change source]
Nandan Jha was born at Adityapur, Jamshedpur in the year 1981. At the age of 7 he joined RSS in Jamshedpur Shakha and learned a lesson of social welfare. Later he joined National CSR team of Rashtriya Sewa Bharati an RSS afflicted organization. He was awarded for his bravery by the Prime Minister I. K. Gujral after saving the life of an old woman and her children when cottage got fire in Patna, Bihar. He did his graduation from Magadh University in 2006. In the year 2005 he joined Sahara India as a consultant corporate communications.
Awards and achievements[change | change source]
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Recommendation for National Bravery Award in 1997
- National Bravery Award in 1997 by Prime Minister of India Inder Kumar Gujral
- Jeevan Raksha Padak Award in 1998 by President of India K. R. Narayanan
References[change | change source]
- "PM presents bravery awards". TOI Delhi. Times of India. 24 Jan 1998. p. 3.
- Organiser. Bharat Prakashan. 1998.
- Network, Canara News Media. "Nandan Jha's,a close RRS aide's wedding attended by who's who of RSS & BJP". canaranews.com.
- "आदित्यपुर के नंदन झा को मिला राष्ट्रपति का जीवन रक्षा पदक पुरस्कार". Amar Ujala. Amar Ujala. 23 Jan 1998. p. 3.
- "'न्यूज वर्ल्ड इंडिया' में नंदन कुमार झा का हुआ प्रमोशन, अब संभालेंगे ये अहम जिम्मेदारी..." @samachar4media.
- "राष्ट्रपति से पुरस्कृत हो सकेगा आदित्यपुर का नंदन". Punjab Kesari. Punjab Kesari. 20 Jan 1998.
- "Bravery Award winners felicitate". Hindustan Times. HT Media. 2 Jan 1998. p. 4.
- "जमशेदपुर शाखा के मुख्य शिक्षक को राष्ट्रपति का बहादुरी पुरस्कार". Panchjanya Magazine: 11. 20 March 1998.