Naoki Kotake (小竹直喜, born 2 May 1970) is a former Japanese long track speed skater. He represented Japan at international competitions as a senior between 1988 and 1994.
He participated at the 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1994 World Allround Speed Skating Championships for Men. His best result was the 10th place in 1992. He won the 500m bronze distance medal at the 1994 championships. At the 1990 Asian Games he participated at 3 distances (1500m, 5000m and 10000m) but didn't win a medal; he finished 4th at the 5000m and 10000m. At the 1994 Asian Single Distances Speed Skating Championships he won the bronze medal in the 1500m and the bronze medal at the 5000m.
As a junior he won one silver and 3 bronze allround medals at the World Junior Speed Skating Championships between 1987 and 1989. At the 1988 World Junior Speed Skating Championships in Seoul he rode a track record at the 500m in 39,76 seconds.
References[change | change source]
- "Snelschaatsen - Naoki Kotake (Japan)". www.sportuitslagen.org. Retrieved 2022-03-08.
- "Naoki Kotake - SchaatsStatistieken.nl". www.schaatsstatistieken.nl. Retrieved 2022-03-08.
- "SS - Person Bio". www.isu.html.infostradasports.com. Retrieved 2022-03-08.
- Hagen (https://www.speedskatingnews.info), L. "Result: Asian Winter Games 1990 | JPN | 10.000 meter | 13.03.1990 | Day 4 | Men | Competition Data". SpeedSkatingNews. Retrieved 2022-03-08.
- Hagen (https://www.speedskatingnews.info), L. "Result: Asian Winter Games 1990 | JPN | 5000 meter | 10.03.1990 | Competition Data". SpeedSkatingNews. Retrieved 2022-03-08.