|Deputy of the State Duma of Russian Federation|
|Assumed office |
18 September 2016
|Prosecutor of the Republic of Crimea|
25 March 2014 – 6 October 2016
|Prime Minister||Sergey Aksyonov|
|Preceded by||None (post created)|
|Succeeded by||Oleg Kamshylov|
|Prosecutor of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea|
11 – 17 March 2014
|Preceded by||Pavlov Vyacheslav|
Stechbart Alexander (acting)
|Succeeded by||Vasily Sinchuk|
|Senior Prosecutor of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine|
12 December 2012 – 11 March 2014
Natalia Vladimirovna Poklonskaya
18 March 1980
Mikhailovka village, Perevalsk Raion, Voroshilovgrad Oblast, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
|Political party||United Russia|
(m. 2018; sep. 2019)
|Rank||State Counselor of Justice 3rd Class|
Natalia Vladimirovna Poklonskaya (Russian: Наталья Владимировна Поклонская, tr. Natalya Vladimirovna Poklonskaya, IPA: [nɐˈtalʲjə pɐkˈlonskəjə]; Ukrainian: Наталія Володимирівна Поклонська, romanized: Natalija Volodymyrivna Poklons'ka; born 18 March 1980) is a Russian politician. She is a Deputy of the State Duma of Russia, deputy chairman of the State Duma Committee on Foreign Affairs since 18 September 2016.
Notes[change | change source]
- ↑ From the point of view of Ukraine, Poklonskaya retained her Ukrainian citizenship because she did not follow the official procedures for loss of citizenship. From the point of view of Russia, she is not a Ukrainian citizen, since all Crimean residents who did not express in writing that they do not want to transfer to the Russian citizenship, automatically terminated their Ukrainian citizenship and obtained Russian citizenship.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "Камшилов Олег Анатольевич | Прокуратура Республики Крым". rkproc.ru. Archived from the original on 2020-06-26. Retrieved 2021-05-06.
- ↑ "Natalia Poklonskaya's Relationship With Ukrainian Citizenship: It's Complicated". Hromadske TV. 20 October 2017. Retrieved 20 October 2017.
- ↑ Chapter III. Imposition of Russian Citizenship in Crimea of Rights in Retreat, Human Rights Watch (17 November 2014)
- ↑ "Поклонская Наталья Владимировна" (in Russian). Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation. Retrieved 5 October 2016.[permanent dead link]