|Type||Public, Graduate engineering school|
University of Toulouse
The National High School of Chemical and Technological Engineers (French: École nationale supérieure des ingénieurs en arts chimiques et technologiques) is a renowned graduate engineering school in France. It is in a campus of the University of Toulouse.
Its different curricula lead to the following French & European degrees :
- Ingénieur ENSIACET (ENSIACET Graduate engineer Masters level program)
- Master of Science
- Mastères Spécialisés
- Massive Online Open Course
Academic activities and industrial applied research are performed mainly in French and English languages. Students from a dozen of nationalities participate to the different curricula at ENSIACET.
Most of the 1000 graduate engineer students at ENSIACET live in dedicated residential buildings nearby research labs and metro public transports on a campus that is shared with students from University of Toulouse.
Research labs[change | change source]
Research activities at ENSIACET relate to the following topics:
- Engineering of materials
- Agro-industrial chemistry
- Coordination chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
References[change | change source]
- (in French)Un nouveau campus pour l'école d'ingénieurs Ensiacet de Toulouse
- (in French)Labège. ENSIACET : la chimie logée dans un hôtel cinq étoiles
- (in English)MEMBERS Archived 2016-11-29 at the Wayback Machine