|Headquarters||5, Raisina Road,Delhi, India|
|About 100 Million|
National Students' Union of India (NSUI) is the student wing of the Indian National Congress. NSUI was established on 9 April 1971. The organisation was founded by Indira Gandhi. Neeraj Kundan is the current President of NSUI. v is the current National Coordinator.
History[change | change source]
Pre-Independence Movement[change | change source]
Student movement reached its apex during the struggle for independence due to the strong participation of students from all sections of society. Prior to 1950, the student activism of the Indian National Congress was carried out by the youth wing of the AICC.
Related pages[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- National Students' Union of India official site Archived 2019-04-01 at the Wayback Machine
- Official All India Congress Committee website
- Official Indian National Congress website
References[change | change source]
- "NSUI: Latest News, Videos and NSUI Photos | Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-04-05.
- Reporter, Staff (2019-03-14). "NSUI campaign highlights Centre's failure on youth-centric promises". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2019-04-05.
- India, Press Trust of (2019-02-13). "Neeraj Kundan appointed NSUI president". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2019-04-05.
- Bureau, ABP News (2019-02-13). "Neeraj Kundan appointed NSUI president: 5 things to know about him". www.abplive.in. Retrieved 2019-04-05.[permanent dead link]
- "Jammu's Neeraj is NSUI national prez". The Tribune India.
- "NSUI Office Bearers". NSUI. Archived from the original on 2019-07-16. Retrieved 2019-04-05.