Naturalism is a philosophical viewpoint. According to this viewpoint everything arises from natural properties and causes, and supernatural or spiritual explanations are excluded or discounted.
Naturalism may also refer to:
- Naturalism (arts), a style in painting and the visual arts
- Naturalism (literature), a literary style
- Naturalism (theatre), a movement in theatre and drama that began in the 19th century
- Naturalism (philosophy)
- Ethical naturalism, the theory that ethical statements can be derived from non-ethical statements
- Spiritual naturalism, spirituality that does not involve the supernatural
- Religious naturalism, religion that does not include supernatural beliefs
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naturalism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.