|Born||19 May 1974|
|Alma mater||National School of Drama, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya|
Anjana Kishor Pandey
(m. 2009; div. 2020)
Nawazuddin Siddiqui (born 19 May 1974) is an Indian actor in Hindi movies. He graduated from the National School of Drama. Siddiqui's feature film debut was alongside director Prashant Bhargava in Patang (2012), and his performance was appreciated by cinema critic Roger Ebert. He also gained international recognition for his work with director Anurag Kashyap in Black Friday (2007), the Gangs of Wasseypur (2012), duology and Raman Raghav 2.0.
References[change | change source]
- Siddiqui, Nawazuddin (24 August 2015). Guftagoo with Nawazuddin Siddiqui (in Hindi). India: Rajya Sabha TV. Event occurs at 2:15. Archived from the original on 2021-10-30.
- Bari, Nishat (15 September 2012). "Rural Rockstars: Nawazuddin Siddiqui carved his own space in Bollywood through his unique roles". India Today. Retrieved 5 May 2021.
- PTI (24 April 2017) Watch: Nawazuddin Siddiqui Explains That He Isn't Just A Muslim, But A Bit of All Religions HuffPost. Retrieved 24 April 2017.
- Dundoo, Sangeetha Devi (25 August 2012). "Patang' soars high". The Hindu.
- "Manto director Nandita Das honoured at Asia Pacific Screen Awards; Nawazuddin Siddiqui named Best Actor- Entertainment News, Firstpost". Firstpost. 29 November 2018. Retrieved 7 December 2019.
- "Fancine Awards" (in European Spanish). Retrieved 7 December 2019.
- "Nawazuddin Siddiqui honoured with Golden Dragon Award for excellence in cinema". The National Herald. Retrieved 7 December 2019.
- "Nawazuddin Siddiqui seen farming while on family vacation in UP". Hindustan Times. 12 September 2015. Retrieved 7 December 2019.
- "GQ Men of the Year Awards 2018: Nawazuddin Siddiqui wins Actor of the Year, Saif Ali Khan is style legend". The Indian Express. 28 September 2018. Retrieved 7 December 2019.