Nazimuddin Samad (Bengali:নাজিমুদ্দিন সামাদ)(c. 1988 - April 6, 2016) was a law student, activist, and blogger from Sylhet in Bangladesh. He was a student at Jagannath University in Dhaka. On April 6, three or four young men killed him with machetes and shot him in the head.
References[change | change source]
- "Bangladeshi authorities must act now as another liberal blogger killed in cold blood". 9 April 2016. Archived from the original on 13 August 2016. Retrieved 2 August 2016.
- "Atheist Law Student Hacked To Death In Bangladesh". NPR.org.
- "Bangladesh student Nazimuddin Samad hacked to death - BBC News". Retrieved 2 August 2016.
- আহমেদ, শামিম. "ভিন্নমত? ঘচাং ফুঃ!". ebela.in.
- CNN, Sugam Pokharel, Ivan Watson, and Yuli Yang. "Al Qaeda group says it killed Bangladeshi blogger". Retrieved 2 August 2016.